You must be wondering what credit reports are and if you can avail them for free? The good news is that you can get a free credit check in India instantly. There are online resources to check and make decisions based on your scores.
What Is A Credit Report?
A credit report is a document that states and informs the individual about the individual’s credit activity and present credit situation of loan or credit account history and status. Now, credit bureaus and credit reporting companies determine the reports for you. You can check and get a credit report free from Buddy Score online. Buddy Loan is offering free credit check in India. Also, personal loans are available with minimal documentation and no additional charges. It is one of the best platforms to help with a loan.
What Do Credit Reports Compose?
Different aspects comprise a credit report; they are covered below-
- Your name or any name you have used at the time of applying for a credit report according to your credit account.
- Your present and previous address.
- Date of birth
- Social security number
- Your current phone number.
- Historical and current credit account information, including the account type, for example- mortgage, instalment, revolving, etc.
- The amount or credit limit of your account.
- Account balance
- Account payment history
- Date of the opening and closing date of your account.
- The name of the creditor.
Items Of Collection
Public records that include
- Liens- the right to keep possession of property or another belonging until the debts owed are returned.
- Foreclosures- Action at the time of mortgage property possession if mortgagors fail to pay their mortgages.
- Bankruptcies- The state of completely lacking good monetary behaviour.
- Civil suits and judgments.
Thus now you have complete information about the status of your report and the ability to get a personal loan. Now depending on your credit status, you can improve.
Take Simple And Small Steps To Improve Your Credit Score
- Set up your due date alert for your bill payments and start to pay on time. You can pull up your scores quite a lot just by this method.
- Don’t keep your credit card balance pending to keep your overall credit utilisation low. Also, you can request the credit card company to increase your scores. It won’t take more than an hour to do so.
- Do not close your old credit card account, or don’t end up applying for too many new ones.
- You can enrol in a credit monitoring service, and they’ll quickly help you keep your credit scores on top.
Thus you can make small changes in your behaviour towards finance and get your credit scores upgraded. It is easier to do so if you tend to have credit reports.
At The End
So, to conclude, you must keep a check on your credit scores to avail loans at ease; however, analysing your reports will help you realise where you are going wrong. You can avail of it for free in India online instantly. So, utilise the reports and take action according to your requirements. An excellent or good score of 750 and above can save you a lot of money with better rates.