Several business professionals want to export email addresses from Outlook email folders. Because they want to collect email addresses for growing their businesses and startups. Email Addresses (Email IDs) are the most crucial way to communicate, sending promotional and brand awareness-related emails.
Reasons to Extract Email IDs from Outlook
- Some users want to collect email addresses from Outlook emails for email marketing purposes.
- Users want to keep updating their respective clients about discounts, offers, and newly launched products.
- Sometimes users want to increase their revenue by selling more products by launching bundle offers.
- Users may prefer to export email addresses from Outlook for creating a large database of email addresses.
Manual Method to Export Contacts from Outlook
- Run Microsoft Outlook on your computer.
- Choose File >> Open & Export option.
- Thereafter, select Import/Export to continue.
- Choose Export to a file option and press Next.
- Select Comma Separated Values as saving.
- Choose Contacts folder and click on the Next.
- Select location where you want to store your contacts.
- Type a specific name of file and click on Ok.
- At last, press Finish button and get exported contacts in CSV.
Limitations of Manual Method
- It is capable to export email addresses from Outlook contacts. But users can’t take extract email addresses from Outlook email body, email folder, calendars, tasks, notes, journals, etc.
- Microsoft Outlook should be in running condition. If your Outlook is got crashed and stopped working then you can’t use manual techniques to export email ids from Outlook.
- Manual method does not allow to export email ids from orphaned Outlook OST or PST files.
- This technique extracts emails addresses from Outlook but including some unnecessary data i.e. business details, full name, home address, etc.
Read Also – Process to Repair Invalid JPEG Images
Professional Method to Export Email Addresses from Outlook
BitRecover Outlook Email Address Extractor Wizard is unique and powerful software. That gives permission to export email addresses from Outlook / PST (Personal Storage Table) / OST (Offline Storage Table) files.
The tool is compatible to extract email ids from Outlook 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, etc. Even it comes with a free demo version which allows to collect email addresses from 25 Outlook folder items.
- Launch Outlook Email Address Collector which is able to upload Outlook folders in software GUI automatically from the default storage location.
- Thereafter, you can see complete Outlook folders in software window. Choose the required folders from which you want to extract email ids.
- Browse destination path to store extracted Outlook contacts into AllItems.csv file.
- Use advance filter options for extracting specific email addresses from Outlook emails.
- Click on Extract button to export email addresses from Outlook profile folders.
- After completion of the task, it will automatically open the source-destination path. Hence, users can easily get extracted email addresses.
Outlook Email Address Collector Benefits
- Export email addresses from Outlook 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, etc.
- Permits to export email ids from Outlook exported PST as well as OST files.
- Collect email addresses from corrupted Outlook database in healthy format.
- Outlook Email Address Extractor allows the extraction of email ids from multiple Outlook files at once.
- Extract email addresses from Outlook emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, notes, etc.
- It provides several advance filter options to extract email ids between dates, by email address, by subject, exclude empty and required folders.
- The tool provides facility to browse a choice destination path to store Outlook exported email addresses.
- It generates a log report which has complete information about extracted email ids.
I have explained twin methods to export email addresses from Outlook email folders. You can use any of mentioned techniques according to your choice. After collecting all email addresses from Outlook files, users can use them for sending marketing or personal email messages.
Just download the free Outlook email address extractor and check how it works. Its demo version provides the facility to export email addresses from the first 25 emails of each Outlook folder. Therefore, after getting complete satisfaction, users can grab its license keys to avoid all limitations.