QuickBooks is always the most preferred accounting software when you have a small or medium-sized organization. It helps in managing business accounting with its features. It is a computer/laptop based program that is affected by technical glitches that result in errors and issues. These QuickBooks errors prevent the program from operating smoothly. For the users, Intuit has a diagnostic tool that helps them to fix errors and issues, which is QuickBooks Tool Hub download. If you also want to know how to download and use it, then you are at the right place. This blog will present you with the easy steps of downloading and operating it. Let’s go.
What is QuickBooks Tool Hub?
Intuit Tool Hub is a program that contains different diagnostic tools to resolve QuickBooks errors and issues. It is a hub or can say, an all-in-one solution program that helps for the smooth operation of QuickBooks. Now, let’s move to download the program.
How to Download the QuickBooks Tool Hub Program?
Downloading the Tool Hub is not a difficult task. The procure is a little bit the same as your download QuickBooks Desktop. You can pursue the following steps:
- Firstly, you have to close the QuickBooks Desktop program and other background running programs.
- Secondly, from the browser, go to the QuickBooks Tool Hub web page.
- After that, click on Download and ensure that you are downloading the latest version, 184.108.40.206. Save the file on the computer for easy access.
- Now, choose and right-click on the qbtoolhub.exe file.
- Later, click on the Run as Administrator option.
- The system will ask you to begin the installation procedure; click on Run to confirm.
- Follow the steps.
- Accept the Tool Hub License Agreement and to proceed with the installation click Next.
- After the installation, access the Tool Hub.
When you access the QuickBooks Tool Hub after the installation, you will get different diagnostic tools to fix the error, such as:
- QuickBooks File Doctor Tool
- QuickFix my Program
- QuickFix my File
- QuickBooks Database Server Manager
- QuickBooks Password Reset
- QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
After knowing about the different diagnostic tools, we are going to demonstrate the different uses of Tool Hub.
How To Operate QuickBooks Tool Hub?
This section will teach you about Tool Hub usage for different issues and errors. Following are:
Fix Company File Issues
There are many scenarios where you can’t get access to the QuickBooks company file due to damage and corruption. So to fix the company file issues, we are going to explain to you the steps;
- In the first step, open QuickBooks Tool Hub.
- Then, choose the Company File Issues tab.
- Now, click the QuickBooks File Doctor option to fix the damaged files.
- Let the tool run; it takes one minute.
- When the tool runs, choose the damaged company file using the dropdown. However, if you fail to find them, go for the Browse and Search option and choose the file.
- After choosing the file, click on the Check My File option, and to proceed, click on Continue.
- Here, enter the Admin Password of QuickBooks and hit the Next button.
- Now, the tool will run the scan on the company file to fix the file. The scan time depends on file size; it can take 5 minutes.
- In the last steps, when the fixation ends, access the company file.
Fix QuickBooks Installation Issues
- Open the QB Tool Hub
- Then, go for the Installation Issues tab.
- Now, the tab extends towards the right, and click on Install Diagnostic to fix issues
- Let the tool run to detect and fix the installation issues.
- Lastly, after the fixation, access QuickBooks.
With the Tool Hub, you can fix a wide range of errors, which is discussed with the help of the given chart:
|Error code -6150, 1006||QuickBooks Error H202||Network Related errors||Quickbooks error 6123|
|Error code 6000 80||Quickbooks Code H505||Quickbooks code 6129||Quickbook 6073|
|Error code -6000 -301||Different types of H series errors||Missing or blank vendor, or employee lists||Quickbooks error code 6210 0|
|QB Error Code -6000 -305||QuickBooks database server manager related bugs||Malware Attack Hard Drive||Quickbooks error 6190 and 816|
|Other 6000 Series Errors||Unable to open QuickBooks Company File||Installation Errors||Quickbooks error 6177|
|QB Error 6147 or –6130||Quickbooks Error 6175||Configuration Issues in Firewall Port||Quickbooks Multi-User Mode Error|
|Damaged Company files||Damaged Windows Registry||Error in Updating QuickBooks||Quickbooks error code 6189 and 816|
QuickBooks Tool Hub download is a robust application to fix the given QuickBooks errors. We just provided you with the information for downloading and installing the QB Tool Hub program. We suggested installing the Microsoft .NET Framework for better program installation. However, if you want to know more about the tool, you should contact ProAdvisors. Thank You!