Many Professional and home-based users are looking for a solution to transform BMP to JPG format. That is why, in this following article we will explain both manual and professional solution for users to easily perform this task. Read this complete article to understand the given methods.
BMP refers to Bitmap Image File, is an image file format that consists of bitmap graphics data. These images are device independent and it requires no graphics adapter to display them. However, image data in BMP files are generally uncompressed or compressed with a lossless compression. Whereas, JPG is the most popular image format for sharing images and other photos on the internet and between Mobile and PC users.
Complete Procedure to Transform BMP to JPG File Format
There are both manual and professional solution available for this procedure. For this procedure, we will first discuss the manual solution along side its limitations. Afterwards, we will describing professional solution to eliminate the manual drawbacks.
Manually Turn BMP to JPG Format
Follow these below mentioned instructions:-
- First, Open Microsoft Paint application and browse your BMP files.
- Then, navigate to the File tab and choose Save As option from there.
- After that, select JPG as your saving format and press on the Save option.
What are the Disadvantages of the Manual Method?
- This technique does not support bulk image conversion.
- Also, there are high chances of data corruption and duplication.
- Moreover, there is no guarantee that this method will maintain the quality of the image.
- You may end up losing some of your data during the conversion process.
A Reliable Solution: BMP to JPG Converter Software
There are multiple third-party applications by which users can easily resolve this issue. For this procedure, we want a solution that supports bulk conversion and maintains the quality of the images. That is why, we highly advised you to opt for the Best BMP File Converter Software to transform BMP to JPG format. This utility allows users to transform their images into a variety of export formats without losing any crucial information associated with the image. Not only that, it also works efficiently with all the version of Windows operating system.
Working Steps to Turn BMP to JPG Format
Simply follow these below mentioned steps:-
- Firstly, download and run this converter software on your computer.
- After that, select either Add File or Add Folder(s) to browse BMP files into the interface.
- Furthermore, this application allows users view their files into the panel before the conversion operation. Then, hit on the Next button..
- Next, choose PNG as your saving format from the drop down menu.
- Also, users can also resize your images just by changing the Set Height or Set Width of the pixels.
- In the end, hit on the Convert option to start the conversion process.
Top Advantages of this Converter Software
- This software allows users to transform BMP to JPG format. Aside from this, it also provides multiple export formats by which users can easily turn their images into any portable format as per their requirement.
- Also, it is created with advanced mechanism that helps users to maintain the quality of image before and even after the conversion procedure.
- It is compatible with all versions of Windows OS. Regardless of which version the user is using to transform BMP to JPG format. This tool will run on all. Thus, it supports all the versions of latest and previous versions of Windows operating system.
- The Remove or Remove All option to eliminate the selected images that you have added in the software panel by mistake.
- Any user whether they are from technical field or just simply a domestic user can easily utilize this tool without facing any issue along the way or needing any technical guidance.
- Other than that, you can easily rearrange the order of your images by simply using the Move up or down option.
- Nonetheless, users can also resize their images by changing the Set Height or Width of the pixels.
The following article allows users to transform BMP to JPG format. Apart from this, we have also mentioned both manual and expert solution in details along side its advantages and disadvantages. Users can however choose any method to according to their requirement.
But, as we know manual techniques have some serious limitations that can do more harm than good. That is why, it is highly advised for users to opt for the professional solution that we have mentioned in this above write up.
Also Read:- How to turn PNG to GIF format?